Making a difference, one neighborhood at a time
The cities, towns, and streets where Honeywell employees live, work and raise their families are more than places — they’re our hometowns.
Honeywell Hometown Solutions offers programming, provides resources and financial support, and encourages employee volunteerism where Honeywell can make a real, lasting impact in five critical areas:
- Science & math education – Inspiring and Educating students and teachers while empowering the next generation of scientists and engineers
- Family safety & security – Protecting our children
- Housing & shelter – Rebuilding and improving homes, schools and communities
- Habitat & conservation – Providing hands-on community-based projects for a cleaner, safer, healthier environment
- Humanitarian Relief – Helping our communities and our employees recover from natural disasters
Students across the West Coast are in for a treat this spring as Honeywell and NASA launch their award-winning, hip-hop physics education program, FMA Live! Forces in Motion . Students in more than 40 public, private and military-affiliated middle schools will be inspired to explore science, technology, enginering and math (STEM) education thanks to this unique and experiential program.Read Full Article »
It isn’t every day students meet a Nobel laureate and receive great career advice from Honeywell’s top engineers and technologists.
At CETYS University in Mexicali, Mexico, 3,000 students attended lectures and informal meetings with Nobel Laureate Wolfgang Ketterle at the Honeywell Initiative for Science & Engineering (HISE) including several schools that participated via live web streaming.Read Full Article »
Honeywell India has partnered with Safe Water Network (SWN) to enable access to clean and safe water for thousands of India’s villagers. Over the next two years, Honeywell and SWN will provide convenient access to affordable, reliable, and safe drinking water.Read Full Article »