Making a difference, one neighborhood at a time
It’s not what you say that matters…
It’s what you do, why you do it, and who you do it for.
The cities, towns, and streets where Honeywell employees live, work and raise their families are more than places — they’re our hometowns.
And just as we’re committed to creating tools and solutions to improve people’s quality of life, Honeywell is committed to making a measurable difference in our own neighborhoods and communities.
Honeywell Hometown Solutions provides resources, financial support, and encourages employee volunteerism to meet local neighborhood needs where Honeywell can make a real, lasting impact. We help in five critical areas:
- Science & math education – Inspiring and Educating students and teachers while empowering the next generation of scientists and engineers
- Family safety & security – Protecting our children
- Housing & shelter – Rebuilding and improving homes, schools and communities
- Habitat & conservation – A cleaner, safer, healthier environment – Hands-on community-based projects
- Humanitarian Relief – Helping our communities and our employees recover from natural disasters
Words alone don’t do our neighborhoods and communities any good. That’s why we’re committed to taking genuine action that focuses on delivering meaningful, measurable results that truly benefit the families and businesses where we live and work.