Making a difference, one neighborhood at a time
The cities, towns, and streets where Honeywell employees live, work and raise their families are more than places — they’re our hometowns.
Honeywell Hometown Solutions offers programming, provides resources and financial support, and encourages employee volunteerism where Honeywell can make a real, lasting impact in five critical areas:
- Science & math education – Inspiring and Educating students and teachers while empowering the next generation of scientists and engineers
- Family safety & security – Protecting our children
- Housing & shelter – Rebuilding and improving homes, schools and communities
- Habitat & conservation – Providing hands-on community-based projects for a cleaner, safer, healthier environment
- Humanitarian Relief – Helping our communities and our employees recover from natural disasters
Eighty middle school students from 10 Central New York school districts completed Honeywell Summer Science Week in July. Now celebrating its 10th year, Honeywell Summer Science Week, is organized by the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (MOST) located in Syracuse.
The 2015 Honeywell Scholarship & Summer Camp recently hosted a group of teachers and students from schools rebuilt by Honeywell following the Sichuan Earthquake for a four-day program in Shanghai to promote new teaching and learning techniques.Read Full Article »
This year, 50 middle school teachers from 11 countries received scholarships in San Diego to attend the Honeywell Green Boot Camp, an annual workshop that provides educators with the information, experience and resources to bring lessons on energy efficiency, sustainability and the environment back to their classrooms.Read Full Article »