Making a difference, one neighborhood at a time
The cities, towns, and streets where Honeywell employees live, work and raise their families are more than places — they’re our hometowns.
Honeywell Hometown Solutions offers programming, provides resources and financial support, and encourages employee volunteerism where Honeywell can make a real, lasting impact in five critical areas:
- Science & math education – Inspiring and Educating students and teachers while empowering the next generation of scientists and engineers
- Family safety & security – Protecting our children
- Housing & shelter – Rebuilding and improving homes, schools and communities
- Habitat & conservation – Providing hands-on community-based projects for a cleaner, safer, healthier environment
- Humanitarian Relief – Helping our communities and our employees recover from natural disasters
On August 12, after two massive warehouse explosions rocked Tianjin, China, Honeywell teams from Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) Greater China, Government Relations, Human Resources, and Communications immediately pulled together an action plan that focused on humanitarian relief, employee well-being and safety, and first responder/firefighter support.Read Full Article »
Eighty middle school students from 10 Central New York school districts completed Honeywell Summer Science Week in July. Now celebrating its 10th year, Honeywell Summer Science Week, is organized by the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (MOST) located in Syracuse.
The 2015 Honeywell Scholarship & Summer Camp recently hosted a group of teachers and students from schools rebuilt by Honeywell following the Sichuan Earthquake for a four-day program in Shanghai to promote new teaching and learning techniques.Read Full Article »