At Honeywell, diversity is the foundation of a performance culture that promotes respect, understanding, and appreciation of different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences.
It is part of the energy that has and will continue to help the company achieve a sustainable and global competitive advantage for many years to come. It enables our global teams to generate new and better ideas faster and to collaborate and innovate more effectively.
Each year, our leadership team and employees are assessed on their ability to foster diversity and teamwork. This makes our work environment more productive, more dynamic, and more positive. It enables us to come together and deliver the kind of outstanding results Honeywell has come to expect.
In fact, Honeywell’s commitment to diversity has resulted in many prestigious company awards, including:
- “Most Admired Companies” by Career Communications Group, the publisher of US Black Engineer and IT magazine, Hispanic Engineer and IT magazine, Science Spectrum magazine, and Women of Color magazine
- “Top 50 Employers” by Woman Engineer magazine
- “Best Companies for LGBT Equality” designation by the Human Rights Campaign
- “Top 50 Employers” by Careers and the DisABLED magazine
- “Above and Beyond Award” from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, an organization of the Department of Defense
- “Best of the Best” awards from Olive Tree Publishing, Inc., publishers of the Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network magazine, and Professional Woman’smagazine for:
- Top Engineering and Technology Companies
- Top Aerospace and Defense Companies
- Top Supplier Diversity Program
- Top Diversity Employer